Hurth, Sisk & Blakemore, LLP has vast experience in strategic legal advise and representation for businesses with complex negotiations, contracts, employment issues, and a variety of business transactions.
We provide expertise in the following areas:
- Start-ups, mergers, acquisitions
- Government contracts
- Intellectual property
- Independent contractor agreements
- Non competition/solicitation agreements
- Corporate law, Limited Liability Company, Partnerships, Sub-S corporations, C corporations
- Civil/commercial litigation
- Employment policies and handbooks
Our lawyers provide advice concerning the formation of new business, business contracts, and the purchase and sale of businesses around the world.
The firm regularly provides counsel on a wide variety of legal issues that arise in day-to-day business operations, whether in the capacity of “general counsel” or as regional, local or special counsel in connection with a particular matter.